WHY ADVERTISE IN STEVESTON INSIDER MAGAZINE?
- Specifically local to Steveston with recognizable people and places.
- The publisher, Carolynne Palla, personally promotes advertisers wherever she goes. She is a resident of Steveston, in Steveston daily, volunteers for a variety of events in Steveston, and is on the Board of Directors for the Steveston Merchants Association.
- Affordable advertising rates.
- Reaches the Steveston demographic.
- Advertisers are reputable, and of consistent quality, with a focus on Steveston.
- The magazine is eagerly anticipated every second month with fresh and exciting features.
- Community businesses and residents collect and save the magazines for future reference and history.
- Professional quality photos by Sandra Steier Photography.
- Professional writing and editing by Sarah Gordon.
- It is not just advertising, it’s about the community!
Minimum 9500 copies through Canada Post unaddressed admail in Steveston, with 2500 copies distributed to outlets throughout Steveston and surrounding areas.
WEBSITE ONLY ADVERTISING?
There are 3 advertising options available:
- Annual Advertiser signs 6-issue Insertion Order and receives FREE Online Profile Page for 12 months. Priority directory listing with logo, homepage slideshow. Rate and space guaranteed for the year.
- Advertise as needed in the magazine. Online directory includes logo and priority listing while advertising. (Does not include Online Profile Page).
- Pay $199 for 12 month Online Profile Page. Includes logo, priority listing, homepage slideshow.
WHERE CAN I GET A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE?
Most businesses that advertise in the magazine have extra copies. Steveston Post Office & Tourism Visitor Centre at 3811 Moncton Street. You are welcome to send an email and request that a copy be mailed to you.
HOW OFTEN DOES THE MAGAZINE COME OUT?
Every second month: February 1, April 1, June 1, August 1, October 1, December 1
I LIVE OUTSIDE OF STEVESTON. CAN I GET A MAGAZINE MAILED TO ME?
Yes, just email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I BE ON THE COVER OF THE MAGAZINE?
If you are a Steveston resident, have a look that would be good for the cover, and an interesting story, we would be interested to hear from you. email@example.com
WHO IS THE PHOTOGRAPHER?
Sandra Steier is a professional photographer that lives in Steveston and has been the Official Photographer of Palla Media since 2008. She is available to take your photos in her Steveston studio or on location.
MY PICTURE WAS TAKEN FOR THE MAGAZINE. CAN I HAVE A COPY?
If you were featured on the cover of the magazine you can request a copy of the photo for personal use only. All photos can be purchased for professional use. Photos taken for business articles are copyright to Palla Media and cannot be used unless purchased. The rate is $125 for the first 3 photos from the article and $25 per picture for extras.
I NOTICED THAT THE DIRECTORY LISTING IS INCORRECT, CAN IT BE FIXED?
Send an email requesting a correction, update or addition and it will be done right away.
DO YOU PUBLISH OTHER COMMUNITY MAGAZINES?